This mould has loads of uses:
- Make small plaster holly to use as toppers for handmade greetings cards.
- Make small plaster holly to sell to greetings card sellers!
- Make chocolate holly for your cakes.
- Make small holly soaps to use as soap embeds or simply to decorate the tops of your soaps.
- Make scented wax holly for wax melts or simply to decorate your candles.
- Make plaster holly shaped scented room fresheners! (See our HINTS & TIPS pages for more details).
- What else can you do with this mould.....?
HANDY HINT: Have a look at all the other small designs in the other categories - you'll find more ideas for making your own greetings card toppers! (Roses / Kissing Lips / 4-Leaf Clovers / Hearts / Cute Teddy Bears to name a few!)
Each Holly leaf you make will measure approx. 1½" x 1" (40mm x 25mm) and they will be approx 1/8" (3mm) deep
Postage is FREE to UK buyers who spend over £30. (Basket total must be over £30 after any discount codes you might have used, see below).
If you spend over £30 you can get a £5 discount! Simply type giveme5 into the promotional box during checkout.
HANDY HINT: If your basket goes below £30 after using the "giveme5" code, simply add another mould to take your basket total over £30 and you'll get FREE POSTAGE too!