This is one of our most popular moulds! Probably because it's got loads of uses:
- Make small plaster hearts to use as toppers for handmade greetings cards.
- Make small plaster hearts to sell to greetings card sellers!
- Make chocolate hearts for all your cakes.
- Make small heart-shaped soaps to use as soap embeds or simply to decorate the tops of your soaps.
- Make scented wax hearts for wax melts or simply to decorate your candles.
- Make plaster heart shaped scented room fresheners! (See our HINTS & TIPS pages for more details).
- What else can you do with the small hearts that you make from this mould.....?
Have a look at all the other small designs in the other categories - you'll find more ideas for making your own greetings card toppers! (Roses / Kissing Lips / 4-Leaf Clovers / Christmas Holly / Cute Teddy Bears to name a few!)
The Hearts you make will each measure just over 1" x 1" (27mm x 26mm) and they will be just under ¼" (6mm) deep