- U.K. ECONOMY DELIVERY
- Orders up to £9.99 = £2.95 p&p
- Orders up to £19.99 = £3.95
- Orders up to £29.99 = £4.95
- Orders £30 and above = FREE!
- U.K. STANDARD DELIVERY
- Orders up to £9.99 = £3.95
- Orders £10 to £19.99 = £5.95
- Orders £20 to £29.99 = £7.95
- Orders £30 to £49.99 = £12.95
- Orders £50 to £99.99 = £19.95
- Orders £100 and above = Please contact us for a competitive quote!
- U.K. PRIORITY DELIVERY (Fully insured and faster dispatch)
- Orders up to £9.99 = £8.95
- Orders £10 to £19.99 = £14.95
- Orders £20 to £29.99 = £19.95
- Orders £30 to £49.99 = £24.95
- Orders £50 and above = Please contact us for a competitive quote!
- INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE U.K.)
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST choose International Shipping during checkout. If you don't do this, then the cart will automatically charge for UK Postage and your order will be cancelled and YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED.
- Orders up to £9.99 = £7.95 Shipping & Handling
- Order Total: £10 to £19.99 = £10.95 S&H
- Order Total: £20 to £39.99 = £14.95 S&H
- Order Total: £40 to £49.99 = £19.95 S&H
- Order Total over £50.00 = Please contact us for a competitive quote on overseas shipping!
Most orders are sent out the following working day* after receiving cleared payment, but during busy periods this can take up to 3 working days*. In the extremely unlikely event that the dispatch of your order will be delayed beyond this timeframe, we will contact you to let you know.
* Please Note: It will of course take longer for Wholesale Mould Orders as most of our moulds are made to order. Also, any large order may take slightly longer to make.
We will email you when we have dispatched your order. This email will be sent to the email address you supply us with when you place your order. Please make sure you give us your correct email address. You can expect to receive your order:
- U.K. ECONOMY DELIVERY: Within 2 to 7 working days after you have received your dispatch notification email.*
- U.K. STANDARD DELIVERY: Within 1 to 5 working days after you have received your dispatch notification emal.*
- U.K. PRIORITY DELIVERY: Within 1 to 3 working days after you have received your dispatch notification email.*
- INTERNATIONAL: Within 1 to 2 weeks after you have received your dispatch notification email.*
CUSTOMS (International orders only)
Please do not ask us to mark your parcel as a gift or state a lower value. We will NOT do this. You are responsible for any customs charges if any is due according to your country's law.
- Did you supply us with your correct address?
- If you have paid by PayPal then this will be your PayPal registered address, regardless of any delivery address you give us. PLEASE NOTE: We can only send to registered and confirmed addresses if you pay by PayPal.
- Were you out when the postie tried to deliver your parcel?
- When posties try to deliver parcels but get no reply they SHOULD leave you one of those red cards informing you that your parcel is waiting for you at your local sorting office. However, experience has shown us that not all posties do this.
- CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL SORTING OFFICE.
- Because of the above, most "lost" parcels end up waiting in a local sorting office before being returned to us because people don't even know an attempt has been made to deliver a parcel. Please check at your local sorting office to see if your parcel is there even if you haven't received any delivery attempt notification.
If your parcel is not at your local sorting office then please contact us and we will investigate further.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PARCEL IS LOST?
Firstly - don't worry! We can claim for non-delivery of your parcel. You will be sent a form to sign stating that you have not received your goods. As soon as we get that back we will send it off together with our claims form. We will then be able to send out your order again for you.
Encouraging Note!: In all our years of trading we have only had 4 parcels go missing! Several others were simply waiting to be collected at a local sorting office as detailed above, and over 99% of parcels have arrived safe and sound!
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Please contact us immediately and keep all of the packaging as proof of mishandling. We will send you a form to sign stating that you received damaged goods and as soon as we receive this back we will send you your replacement.
Another Encouraging Note!: To date we have had only 2 reports of goods being damaged on receipt!
And finally, please rest assured that we recognise your rights as a customer to receive your order! If a parcel is lost or damaged in transit it is the seller's responsibility to sort out any problems and make sure that you get your order, and we will work together with you to ensure that this happens.